Thursday, November 02, 2006

Boo!

All of the Venera-D meshes are complete now. The colors are screwed up in the picture, because I was cutting and pasting the meshes together for this screen shot :)
The landing sequence is finalized
1. drogue chute deploys
2. drogue chute pulls away backshell, and opens main chute
3. main chute pulls lander out of the heat shield
4. main chute carries the lander to the surface
Now comes the fun part, making it all work in orbiter ;)

Halloween sucked this year, only had 17 kids come by the house for treats, I don't even know why I even bothered to stick around and hand stuff out, but at least it kept me out of trouble. Oh well

Mid term elections are coming up, I have to wonder if this will have an effect on NASA, Since its Bush's pipe dream to go to the moon, and his opposition is expected to have win a majority

No comments: