Friday, July 21, 2006

KSLV is done

But orbithanger is not co-operating with me at the moment, I keep getting connection time outs. I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Some press releases are starting to come out on the soyuz upgrades.(it's basically the same as what's in my blog post from a couple of days ago)

press release

TMA-13 is expected to be the first flight of the upgraded soyuz with Kaleri, and Padalka onboard

Parom, I thought it was in limbo with the Kliper program. Apparently it isn't, first flight is expected in 2009. Parom will be based on the upgraded Soyuz and have an expected lifetime of 15 years, It will not only increase up mass to the station, but will also play a key role in the circum/orbit lunar program

I should have made this clear in my last post. The Soyuz LOK-M/ACTS is the ultimate evolution of what soyuz could be, according to energia's patent drawings. I suspect the LOK-M will be watered down into something that existing launchers can handle

Anyways I made some textures tonight for Fregat, part of my Angara project

No comments: